What a summer! I've been trying to organize my photos from the past three months, or I should say trying to find them on my computer. I just finished that task so I can finally share all the good that's been happening:
Benjamin KeKoa Goodman
Born July 21, 2011
Jessalyn Xela Goodman
Born July 28, 2011
Keira, Grandpa, and Jessalyn
Karalee, Linda, Karen
I spent seven wonderful days in Utah for BYU Education Week and one day in the mountains in Big Cottonwood Canyon. I wouldn't mind having some of that cool weather in Arizona!
Soren is reading a book to little sister, Kylamarie
Sam and Jake Goodman
Dailan and Magnus (Superman) walking to school the first day!
"For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, ... righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad." 2 Nephi 2:11 Being a grandmother is a joyful experience; little children are sweet, innocent, and pure. To me, they are what's good in life. Chances are I wouldn't understand their goodness if I hadn't had some experience with opposition. There are valleys and peaks in life; the ebb and flow of it. The climb up those peaks can be difficult, but the vista makes the effort worth it.



7 comments:
I'm on my way out for a long day, that I'm really not that excited about, at work. I liked the title of you post and had to read it. What a good scripture to leave the house with this morning. Thanks! Your grand kids are so dang cute!!
Your grand kids are so cute, seriously!
Thanks for posting the pictures with updates! Those babies are so adorable, and I need to go visit Amy sometime! I didn't realize that Benjamin was born the day before Ezra, how fun!
Such cute pictures of the grandkids!
Thanks for posting the pictures. I love seeing your family. Thanks for saying all the words I think but can't put on paper!
Thanks for the update, beautiful pictures and the scriptures. I miss when you posted more often. they always gave me lift, but no pressure or anything! Love you Linda!
beautiful! benjamin is for sure a goodman.
Post a Comment