I managed to pull out some of our decorations.
Thank you so much for the great suggestions on how I can get the Christmas Spirit this year amid all the chaos. I want to tell you, it's working! I started listening to Christmas music; I read some Christmas stories; I decorated the construction site; my wonderful friend Danette made me the cutest wreath with tools, work gloves, rags, and a ribbon made from duct tape (thank you so much for your thoughtfulness); and I realized that the Christmas spirit comes from inside.
To thank you here is a link to a unique and beautiful Christmas song by Faith Hill:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN9SVVHRmGo

7 comments:
Hi Aunt Linda! Even with all of your construction chaos....you are ahead of us in the decorating!!! :)
I loved that video. I have had that cd in my hands a few times, than changed my mind. You tipped the scale and I am going to go and get it!
I'm glad things are looking up! Can I get your address, I want to send you a christmas card. you can email me at sisheathbo@msn.com thanks!
I love the wreath. What a great idea. Hey, I'd like to send you a Christmas card as well. Can you email me your address too. My email is kimmiesue1106@msn.com
Good girl! I love your fireplace. That wreath is too fun! Way to go Danette! Leave it up to you to come up with something that inventive!
Ok... I LOVE that wreath! Glad you can get in the Spirit amid the chaos. I don't have much chaos and I still don't have any decorations up! So where's my excuse?? :) It was so good to see you guys last week. I'm SO glad you came up!
I love that song. I have heard it a few times and am so glad you put it on your blog!! The decorations look really good!! I am glad you are in the Christmas spirit!!
Post a Comment