Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to Blogging Family and Friends!

I hope you will take the time to watch this touching video by missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have faith in and believe their message is true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxKas2Mcjg4

5 comments:

Dunklees said...

What a great video! Thanks for posting. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Robin and Larry said...

Linda.. I am so glad you told me about this.. I managed to copy it.. I love it.. thankyou! :)
Merry Christmas dear friend!

Miriam said...

thanks for sharing, beautiful video

Debbie said...

Linda..You commented on my blog that you were glad I am a blogger. I kinda' am and kinda' not. Sarah created the blog for me but now I intend to keep it up (once she teaches me how).

Debbie

jenn gent said...

We enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting it.

And thank you for the compliments on my blog! :)

Here is where I got instructions for the three column blog:

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html

It might seem like a foreign language but just follow it step by step and it should work.

As for the picture thing - it's a option you can check on that gadget. If you edit that gadget you should see it.

Happy New Year!!