Turtles feeding on Algae at Turtle Bay, Oahu
When my camera broke, I bought a disposable camera to use which really didn't take that bad of pictures, but I was afraid it would so I didn't get very many shots. So this is it! Oh, well, the memories are there.I do want to mention with gratitude the sweet family we stayed with when we spent a couple of days on Oahu. Heather and Daniel Orr have four lively and beautiful young children. She was a classmate of my kids at Mt. View High School in the late 90's. We found each other through blogging! Daniel is in the Army and had just returned from Kuwait after having been gone for a year, but even though he was only home a week, they welcomed the five of us into their home, and took us to as many places as possible the short time we were there. Thank you Orr Family! One of the highlights was the Polynesian Cultural Center. The students of BYU-Hawaii earn their tuition by sharing with the tourists the various Polynesian cultures throughout the Pacific Islands. These kids are gorgeous and talented with their music, dancing, and craftmanship. This was my fourth time touring the center, and it was even better this time!







2 comments:
I loved reading about your adventures and seeing your pictures. A well deserved break!!
Linda, you seem to be having a wonderful life! Next time I am in Tucson we'll have to get together and give each other a cheer and a big high five!!
Post a Comment