I'm in El Paso for another birthday. Magnus turns four on December 15th, but we celebrated his birthday early because mom and dad went on a trip, and grandma is babysitting. This is cheerful Soren to the left. He will be two in March and for the most part is a happy boy.
The weather is gorgeous here, cooler than Tucson, but just as sunny and refreshing during the day. I love sitting out on the winter grass (brown) watching the kids play in the sun.
Every party needs a pinata to make it complete. Here is Dailan giving the star a good smack. Unfortunately it didn't break on his turn, and he was a little disappointed, but after a couple of more children had their turn, the deed was done. Candy went flying.
Gens and Nicci make friends so easily and readily. Wherever they have lived they play host to many get togethers with friends and neighbors. And plenty of kids.
Magnus on the left wanted a Batman birthday theme for his party. We all tried to help this dream come true with Batman toys and decorations. I drove over with a Batman cake which seemed to please this little masked superhero Magnus.
The funnest creation was the cardboard Batmobile I made! I love doing research on the internet especially to find projects done by other moms and grandmoms. I copied this as best as I could and it turned out quite nicely! And it's still standing!





5 comments:
Wow, that batmobile is impressive! You are an amazing woman!
These cars ares so stinking cute. I have to learn how to do it . . after the first of the year!!
I am speechless. Way to go Grandma! Do you want to come to my kids Birthday parties. I will put in my order.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
That car is fantastic! What a wonderful thing to do for him.
How lucky is he to have you for a Grandma!
They've got the best grandma ever!! Your invited to our birthday parties anytime!
Post a Comment