Saturday, June 4, 2011

No Doubt in My Mind!!

There's no doubt in my mind why Xela is who she is!  The picture below is of our WGGM friends, Weitzel, Goodman, Glauser, and Mosely having a Harry Potter party to say good-bye to the Mosley's who have moved to Pinetop (hopefully not to a fire). 

Who Says Adults Aren't Fun!
If you can't guess who I'm supposed to be, "Sybill Trelawney"

Xela and Chris at the end of a Warrior Dash Mud Run in Florence

Xela and Chris,dressed as a two headed woman, competed in a local 3.4 mile mud run.  It was set up as an obstacle course where they had to climb barriers, jump through tires, run, crawl in the mud, and so much more.  They did it all wearing this dress I had made years ago for Xela and Kacy to wear to a Stake Dance.  Nick and I actually wore it to a party one time, too.  Although a little bit uncomfortable, they had a great time doing something so crazy and fun.

As you can see the acorn doesn't fall to far from the tree, or she's a chip off the old block, or like mother like daughter.  I just hope she has only the best qualities when falling from the tree! 

2 comments:

Sharron said...

From threatening snakes, to this, see why I miss when you posted more often?

Heaven help the world when this "nut" does fall from the tree!!

Miriam said...

Always the life of the party!