And that would be the reality of a kitchen torn completely apart because of the damage from the storm! I appreciate Nick taking care of "business" alone while I was gone. I might get a new kitchen out of this, and that's not a bad thing! I guess the water damage was much more extensive than we thought. I will post some pictures after I get home--Nick took more.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
BYU Education Week
Robin Shipley, Ethel Goodman, my mother-in-law, and me attended nearly 70 classes between the three of us over the past five days. I learned a variety of things from service to the lepers and children in India to the importance of being a life-time learner from Elder Hales, an apostle. It was a wonderful experience for me and I'm ready to face the realities of life with renewed strength when I get home.
And that would be the reality of a kitchen torn completely apart because of the damage from the storm! I appreciate Nick taking care of "business" alone while I was gone. I might get a new kitchen out of this, and that's not a bad thing! I guess the water damage was much more extensive than we thought. I will post some pictures after I get home--Nick took more.
This is Ethel facing the sun, sorry. (Notice the famous "Y" in the background.) She loved all she learned and was a real trooper going to many classes with her son Matt. She is an amazing 90 year old woman!
And that would be the reality of a kitchen torn completely apart because of the damage from the storm! I appreciate Nick taking care of "business" alone while I was gone. I might get a new kitchen out of this, and that's not a bad thing! I guess the water damage was much more extensive than we thought. I will post some pictures after I get home--Nick took more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That Ethel, what a woman. Everyone should grow up to be like her! She looks better than a lot of 70 year olds around, doesn't she?
Glad you got to go again. And thanks for having Mom!
Happy Birthday! We hope this year is your best,
Mike, Jenna, & Anna Kate
I am so glad that you still went and I can't wait to hear about the race!
How fun. :) I know my mom had a blast with you. I'm jealous that you guys got to go to Park City!!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Linda! How was the race? You and your house are in our prayers. We can't believe the pictures.
Post a Comment