Friday, August 8, 2008

THE TIDAL WAVES

WATER AEROBICSWHAT BLACKMAIL PICTURES LOOK LIKE!
SISTER HILLMAN COULD GET USED TO THIS
LOVELY BUNCH OF FISH, OOPS I MEAN LADIES
The "Tidal Waves" (name given by Zeno Pfau) met at my house today for a rip-roaring hour of exercise and frolicking fun! We had a gaggle of women thanks to Maryn Hillman and her family who are visiting our desert country to welcome her home from the 18 month LDS Spanish mission she served in San Francisco where she probably left her heart, for a short time anyway.

Water aerobics instructor Mariah Maskey cracks the whip every T, Th, and F trying her best to get us in better shape. We are working on qualifying for the 2028 Summer Olympics--we heard they were going to open a new event in water aerobics. I think we just might be ready by then, but we might be a little over the age limit--well at least the other ladies will be. Watch out world, here comes the tidal waves!!!

8 comments:

Miriam said...

That looks fun because of the big group! Always something going on at your house!

dhillman said...

That was fun on friday, thanks for letting by big group in on the fun. They all thought it was great!

John and Becky Bowler said...

How fun!!! I wish I could join in. :)

Sharron said...

Blub! Blub?

Mariah said...

Great post. We're such hot mama's! Garrett always asks if I'm going to "swim lessons" when I leave. If he only knew about the party I went to 3 times a week. ;) What fun times.

Dansie Family said...

looks like fun. mariah is probably a blast as a teacher. how is she?

Linda said...

I don't know if you will read this Elizabeth but to answer your question Mariah is tuff! She really does work us hard for a full hour, but we still have fun and talk a lot!

maia said...

I keep hearing good things about the swim group - looks like fun!