Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Weekend at the Goodman Home

What a great weekend with family! Amy and Jorgen came home. Gens and his family came to spend the weekend as well. It was busy and noisy but lots of fun and productive. There was a bridal shower, packing a big truck with household goods, and emptying a rental unit of odds and ends. Why do we accumulate so much stuff? Why do we keep what we have accumulated?

Dailan and Amy (Jorgen's fiance)

Baby Soren (3 months)
One of the funnest parts of the weekend was to hold and hug baby Soren. I love being a grandma!

8 comments:

Joni said...

What a beautiful baby grandson you have there! Congratulations!

dhillman said...

Those are great pictures! That baby is so cute and I think Amy is a keeper!

Kathryn said...

What a sweet baby! I bet you love being a grandma! We shared the conversion story of Granddad and Grandma Gent last night with the kids at FHE. Thank you so much for all of the work that you did putting together the book so that we could have their history to share. We love it.

Mariah said...

Wow, Amy looks like part of the family, what a cute picture of her with Dailan. It was fun to get to see Soren in real life. We'll have to get him together with Lincoln when they are up and mobile. :)

Sharron said...

The pictures are so fun and cute! Amy really does fit right in, doesn't she? I'm glad that you had such a good time with the family!

John and Becky Bowler said...

How fun to have your family together. That baby is adorable. :)

Sandy said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it to the bridal shower. I can't wait to meet Amy. She looks like she fits right in. And Soren is so adorable.

Robin and Larry said...

You are a "GREAT" Grandma!
All of your grandkids are "ADORABLE"...just like your family! :)
Who took those great pics? ha! :)
Love you!