One of mother nature's pretty mountain wild flower.
Well, ready or not, I'm heading out tomorrow morning at 5:30 for Mt. Lemmon. I can't wait to share all the high adventure experiences on my next blog!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good luck Linda. Those are some very lucky girls to have you with them this week. Hope they appreciate you!
Have a great time. There's nothing like girls camp, even at our age!
woohoo!! it'll be so much fun, a) because backpacking is so much fun b) you are going to be there and you are such a fun leader and c) i am sure the girls who are going are a fun bunch. put all three together and it is going to be a grand adventure.
I just got back last Friday and I had so much fun. You'll do great and you and I bet you are so good with those girls!
good luck! Your girls are so lucky to have you. Make sure to take notes so you can pass on any good advice for my girls camp. By the way I love your inspiration for the day. especially your picture. love ya!
Can't wait to see photos from the camp! I know you will have had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment