Sunday, July 5, 2009

JORGEN

This post is a small tribute to Jorgen William, age 25. He is getting married on Friday, and it's time to let go. When the two oldest boys got married I can remember distinctly the time and place when I realized they were leaving the nest and learning how to fly. It tore at this mother's heart.
I haven't felt that with Jorgen yet, perhaps I will when I go to the temple with Amy on Wednesday, or maybe on Friday. Getting married just means change, and it will be change for the better. I get another daughter in the family!
Jorgen was such an awesome toddler. I don't ever remember him hitting his terrible two's,unless it was his junior year in high school!
He has always had a personality "bigger than life." Not shy, but forever in the mix of things!
Jorgen, you are a super hero to me! I love you and I'm so happy for you and Amy.

5 comments:

Sharron said...

They are such a cute couple and when you look at their picture, you just feel good about it. Enjoy this special occasion! We're looking forward to the open house!

dhillman said...

Ditto! What a great post. It brought tears and warmed my heart. I am so excited for all of you. Enjoy Utah and let me help when you get back!

Joni said...

What a great tribute to Jorgen. I loved the photos! Especially the Superman picture. :) Congratulations to Jorgen and Amy. Your family just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Who is he marrying? Some one from Tucson??? Give him our best wishes for the wedding!

Robin and Larry said...

Faster than a speeding bullet... where does the time fly?
I am so happy for my Jorgen and Amy!