I walked a 5K Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser today at Oro Valley Marketplace with family and friends of Janis Golding. Ronald McDonald and Belle joined us. What a beautiful day and enjoyable time getting exercise and visiting with friends! There are moments, fleeting though they may be, when life is good. "Press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope and a love of God and of all men ..." 2 Nephi 31:20
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great turn-out. Looks like it would have been a good time and good chance to remember Janis.
I'm sure it was an awesome experience! I would have loved to have been there.
What a fun group! I was sad I had to work. The boys would have loved doing something for Sister Golding. This could be a really fun annual thing.
I think it's mostly all good, we just don't take time to recognize it! I'm glad you got to walk for Janice. She was a great person.
fun! what a great tribute!
and is rachel still on for the ironman. i am signed up to strip wetsuits and would love to know about what time she anticipates finishing the swim so i can maybe help her out of her wetsuit and give her an encouraging cheer.
Post a Comment