Here are some random pictures from the past few months. I haven't blogged since January for many reasons. And I have missed writing. I thought I would share a few pictures from important events over the past few months.
My brother got married in January. He is 69 years old, a heart transplant recipient, unique, a John the Baptist kind of guy, and spiritually in tune. | Ed, Linda, Doug, Kathy, and Caryn before the Get Movin' Tucson Race |
I ran a race with friends back in December and found it was a lot more fun than running alone! In February I ran the Sedona half marathon while Nick Jr. raced the full marathon. Again a lot more fun than doing a race alone. Then the end of February Xela, Chris (her friend) and I ran the Ragnar Relay. This is not to say my friends or family run beside me, but at least there is someone I can talk to about the race when they're waiting for me at the finish line!
![]() |
| Keira and Jorgen during their visit in February Jorgen, Amy, and Keira came for a visit in February for an interview at A.T. Still Osteopathic Medical School in Mesa. He was accepted into the program and will be moving to Arizona in July. Whoopee! They are expecting #2 in September! We had snow in Tucson! Then next week it is supposed to be in the 90's! Seems like summer jumps right in after winter. Where is spring? |




5 comments:
Kylamarie is a little doll. I can tell which family she is part of!
Good to have you back Linda, I miss your posts.
Welcome back to blogging! I've missed you!
thanks for the updates... it was fun sitting by you today and of course I always LOVE to make you laugh when I can..:)
I was just thinking about my faithful blogging aunt. How fun to see all of the happenings in your life. Cute little Kylamarie...how awesome. Congratulations! We are enjoying little Abigail Rue here and Ruth is doing great. Welcome Back!
Sounds like you were kept quite busy during those months! Fun to see the photos!
Post a Comment