I love being a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. I love being a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, and an aunt. I love being a friend. Every role I play is a blessing in my life.
Too funny!! I love it. I'm so happy that Stephen doesn't like the way a toilet looks with the seat up. If he didn't mind the way it looked I'm sure we'd have the same problem. My skinny bottomed little kids could probably relate well to the picture...even with the seat down. :)
This is a Family Home Evening term used at the beginning of our Monday night get together. Nick would ask the kids for their "good gripes and bad gripes."
FUTURE RACES 2013
Beyond, 6 miles, 1/5
Midtown Sertoma, 5K/10K, 3/6
Catalina State Park Trail Run, 5.2 miles, 4/6
Sabino Canyon, 7.4 miles 4/13
Spring Classic Cross Country, 5K, 4/20
Well Water Dreamers, 5K, 4/27
Colossal Cave, 5K, 5/27
Meet Me Downtown, 5K, 6/1
Reverse the Course Catalina State Park, 5.2 miles, 9/22
5 comments:
Someone must be way to nice about this little problem.
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that this has happened to. I love it.
lol!hahahah! It is the man's responsibility.. this is one of my biggest pet peeves..
Too funny!! I love it. I'm so happy that Stephen doesn't like the way a toilet looks with the seat up. If he didn't mind the way it looked I'm sure we'd have the same problem. My skinny bottomed little kids could probably relate well to the picture...even with the seat down. :)
Teresa and I had a good laugh over that one!
Post a Comment