Grandma and Dailan celebrating his 4th birthday at Chucky Cheese. What a zoo!
Gens and I took time out to hike the Transmountain Pass. We could see both the West and East side of El Paso when we reached the top and hiked along the ridge. The hike is only three miles, but there were some areas on the way down where we were hanging on for dear life as we climbed down the cliff! I was more than a little nervous. My sweet son stood downward from me, prepared to catch me if I fell. I'm afraid it would have been the end of both of us! Anyway, it was great to spend some one on one time with him. Families are the best, aren't they!

7 comments:
The hike sounds fun ... the move ... well, it sounds like you got ti made. Welcome back to Tucson Gens ... don't be a stanger! The Maskey boys will be happy to hear their frinds are back in town!
Wow, I can't believe Gens is all grown up and married!! That is so amazing. He looks really good though. I am sure it will be fun with him and his wife there!!
You are such a great mom and grandma! I love reading your blogs. I agree with you about Pearce being incredibly generous. Oh how we miss all of our Tucson friends! I'd love to come biking and swimming with you...if only I didn't live so far away:{
What a fun trip! I grew up in El Paso - even graduated from high school there. It's such a small world!
Hey, i'm glad they are back. I kept meaning to ask you if Nick Jr. is doing the triathalon? I went in the pool the other day and I did just fine. So now I feel like I can at least get through it!
Hey welcome back! So glad you were able to go on that hike amid all the work. Talk about generous--you and Nick are listed in the dictionary on that one! And yes, family is awesome!
Glad to have Gens and Nicci back!
Post a Comment