Nick and I drove to Las Vegas for a two day meeting about "wealth without taxes." The meeting was informative and very helpful for structuring income to legally avoid having to pay higher taxes. And we could all use that kind of knowledge these days. But that was not the fun part of the weekend. Jorgen and his friend Amy drove down from BYU-Provo to play with us. We went to the UNLV/Air Force game on Saturday. My nephew Adam, who is Jorgen's same age, is on the UNLV football team. I am passionate about football! UNLV lost 29-28 so you can see it was an exciting game. I was able to spend time with three of my nephews while we were there, but I didn't get a picture of Nathan, a law student at UNLV. My picture taking was lacking this trip.
This is Jorgen and Amy. She is from Orem, Utah.
I had a great weekend with Nick, Jorgen and his friend Amy, and with my nephews. The most fun I ever have is when I'm with my family and good friends.
Other things:
I would like to recommend a great book, "The Traveler's Gift." All I can say is it is well worth your time!
And Happy 22nd Birthday to Anders! I love you, and I hope you continue with your decision to make life brighter and better for yourself with each passing day. Following the light of the Son is the way to happiness.

11 comments:
Interesting idea, go to Vegas to save money. Don't think that is the plan Vegas had for you ;-)
So, how is Jorgan's "friend"? Can she keep up with a bunch of Goodmans?
Tell Anders hi and remind him there are are lots of us pulling for him!
You are quick! You must have a computer with you! IT was fun to see you and I am glad that you are coming back so soon. Can't wait to run with you! Tell Jorgan, we approve!
What fun times! Pahrump was the first area my sister served in while on her mission, small world. I haven't seen Jorgen in a long time, he looks so much like all his brothers...crazy. His friend Amy looks like a nice girl. ;-)
It sounds like you are a fellow football fan! There's not too many of us "girls" who really like football. I get depressed when the season is over! I'm glad you got to watch an exciting game, we went to the BYU vs TCU game and it was awful!
Yeah, I was so excited to see pictures. Jorgan looks so much like I remember him. I am so glad you were able to spend time with your family!!!
At least what happened in Vegas was kosher enough to blog about!
Glad you had a good time and even more glad that you are back!
Hi Amy and JOrgen... Linda.. be sure and tell Amy to check out my blog so she can see me as Marilyn MOnroe! :)
I totally forgot that this was the game you were coming for. I offered to watch the kids so I didn't end up going. Tim said you called and left a message. I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to see you. Dang it!! I'm glad you are coming back again soon. I need some Aunt Linda Time.
I love Vegas...It's a lot of fun. :) Jorgen looks great!...Happy Birthday Anders!
Post a Comment