I love being a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. I love being a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, and an aunt. I love being a friend. Every role I play is a blessing in my life.
Oops! Shaila and me posing for a post 5K picture. Who was the photographer (only she knows!)?Now, that's better!
Good friends gathering after the race at Oro Valley Riverfront Park!
Shaila and I had fun doing this together, even though she was way in front and I was way behind, but I still consider that together. And it was fun to have good friends along for the
run, too. We all got medals and t-shirts, can't beat that! Plus, they collected thousands of pounds of food for the food bank!
doing races with friends i sso much fun. sometimes more fun then the serious ones. and i know exactly how you feel with shaila way out in front. that is how it was in high school and she was only a freshman and i was a senior she still kicked my trash.
hey would you email me nick's email. i want to pick hi sbrain about wetsuits a bit. i really need one for next season, but i don't want to spend a lot of money. my email is edansie@gmail.com
I don't know if you remember me or not, it's Katrina. Sue and Don's Daughter. I found your blog on Jana's blog and was so excited!!! You look fabulous and so does your family!! I have three little girls, we live back in Tucson now. On the East side!!! I do have a blog, come and visit. I am so excited to have found you!!! www.binghamalley.blogspot.com
This is a Family Home Evening term used at the beginning of our Monday night get together. Nick would ask the kids for their "good gripes and bad gripes."
FUTURE RACES 2013
Beyond, 6 miles, 1/5
Midtown Sertoma, 5K/10K, 3/6
Catalina State Park Trail Run, 5.2 miles, 4/6
Sabino Canyon, 7.4 miles 4/13
Spring Classic Cross Country, 5K, 4/20
Well Water Dreamers, 5K, 4/27
Colossal Cave, 5K, 5/27
Meet Me Downtown, 5K, 6/1
Reverse the Course Catalina State Park, 5.2 miles, 9/22
9 comments:
So what were your times??? Are you doing any more races this month?
How fun!!! I would love to run a 5K with my mom. :)
It was fun, thanks Linda!
doing races with friends i sso much fun. sometimes more fun then the serious ones. and i know exactly how you feel with shaila way out in front. that is how it was in high school and she was only a freshman and i was a senior she still kicked my trash.
hey would you email me nick's email. i want to pick hi sbrain about wetsuits a bit. i really need one for next season, but i don't want to spend a lot of money. my email is edansie@gmail.com
except that your mom cant run!
Hi Linda,
I don't know if you remember me or not, it's Katrina. Sue and Don's Daughter. I found your blog on Jana's blog and was so excited!!! You look fabulous and so does your family!! I have three little girls, we live back in Tucson now. On the East side!!! I do have a blog, come and visit. I am so excited to have found you!!! www.binghamalley.blogspot.com
Love,
Katrina
You look so happy to have that daughter beside you. Aren't daughters the greatest!!!
How great to run with Shaila!!
Post a Comment