Last December Nick and I were invited to a Southern California political rally for Mitt Romney. We shook hands with him, had our picture taken with him, and listened to his words of wisdom. My opinion: too bad we didn't get to vote for him for President! It was a great event and a lot of fun to mingle with like-minded people!
Friday, November 7, 2008
I've been tagged again!
This the 4th photo in my 4th album:
Last December Nick and I were invited to a Southern California political rally for Mitt Romney. We shook hands with him, had our picture taken with him, and listened to his words of wisdom. My opinion: too bad we didn't get to vote for him for President! It was a great event and a lot of fun to mingle with like-minded people!
I have been challenged to tag 4 people to find their 4th picture in their 4th folder so Robin Shipley, Kathryn Gent, Michelle Cook, and Katrina Bingham, you're it!
Last December Nick and I were invited to a Southern California political rally for Mitt Romney. We shook hands with him, had our picture taken with him, and listened to his words of wisdom. My opinion: too bad we didn't get to vote for him for President! It was a great event and a lot of fun to mingle with like-minded people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I DONT GET HOW TO DO THIS?
Alright, I don't usually answer the call of the Tag but I will play along. Check in this week for the picture!
Post a Comment