What is your husband's name? Nicholas Alfred Goodman
How long have you been married? Thirty-one years!
How long did you date? Two years on and off from our first date to the day we got married, June 17, 1977.
Who is taller? He is by about 6 inches.
Who can sing best? Nick has a beautiful base voice which I wish he would use more often. In the past we have sung duets for different occasions, even a couple of times for wedding receptions.
Who is smarter? I would say Nick is about some things, the academics. But for the important stuff ...
Who does laundry? I definitely do.
Who pays the bills? I do that, too. Nick tends to procrastinate therefore I took over when we got a few of those kinds of letters you don't want to open.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When looking at the bed from the bottom, Nick sleeps on the right.
Who mows the lawn? Nick definitely does that, although I have in the past.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but there have been times when Nick has, and it was a feast!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? This is a tough one, we are both fairly stubborn and prideful. So sometimes he has admitted to being wrong first and sometimes I have. But I don't have to too often because most of the time he's wrong! Oops, there goes that pride thing again!
Who kissed who first? Nick kissed me first, but I kept waiting and I probably even asked him to!
Who wears the pants? Hmm, actually we both wear pants. I probably defer to him most of the time, but not that I want to!
What does he do that surprises you? He has brought me thoughtful gifts throughout our entire lives together.
What is his best quality? Probably those thoughtful gifts.
Does he have a nickname for you? Either Schnooky-Putzy or mango dulce.
I tag whoever would like to share their information with others.

8 comments:
Gee.. I dont know what to say Schnooky Putzy.. except that it was fun seeing you this morning on Lambert running..:)
I think Nick is a KEEPER.. and you can tell him Robin said so.. :)
I love it! I wish you could get him to sing more...and play that piano too. During high school our track bus trips were always serenaded by the Goodman boys and Jeff Garner. They have good musical genes from both parents, lucky! I just read on Heather's blog that Gens is having another boy too. Fun times for you guys. Tell them congrats for me.
That is a great picture of you two. And I'm proud to say that mine was one of the weddings you sang at.
I love that info. I remember when he used to play the piano for me when I would sing in sacrament. Such a talent!!! Those are great memories. Thank you for sharing!!
Very interesting ... and funny! You do both have wonderful voices and I do miss Nick's playing. You can tell he enjoys it and that makes it all the better.
What a fun post. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!
What a great picture of the two of you! I had forgotten that Nick plays the piano and sings. You have a great voice...I do remember that!
You guys share the same anniversary as my birthday. What a fun read
Post a Comment