I love being a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. I love being a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, and an aunt. I love being a friend. Every role I play is a blessing in my life.
I have seen this before and I laughed just as much this time as I did the first time! It is so true! Why can't I just be that Mom that never raises her voice...is there such a thing? Did you get the email about the upcoming race for the Scout fundraiser? Do you want to make a trip up? Good job on that crazy relay! You are accomplishing amazing things! Love the grandkids picture! I bet those boys love being with Grandma!
This is a Family Home Evening term used at the beginning of our Monday night get together. Nick would ask the kids for their "good gripes and bad gripes."
FUTURE RACES 2013
Beyond, 6 miles, 1/5
Midtown Sertoma, 5K/10K, 3/6
Catalina State Park Trail Run, 5.2 miles, 4/6
Sabino Canyon, 7.4 miles 4/13
Spring Classic Cross Country, 5K, 4/20
Well Water Dreamers, 5K, 4/27
Colossal Cave, 5K, 5/27
Meet Me Downtown, 5K, 6/1
Reverse the Course Catalina State Park, 5.2 miles, 9/22
4 comments:
That is soo funny! I don't sound like that very often anymore...but sometimes I still say a few of those things!
Is this the one that is going around on email that I can never open?? Too funny and real!
Yes . . . and my kids are grown!
I have seen this before and I laughed just as much this time as I did the first time! It is so true! Why can't I just be that Mom that never raises her voice...is there such a thing?
Did you get the email about the upcoming race for the Scout fundraiser? Do you want to make a trip up? Good job on that crazy relay! You are accomplishing amazing things!
Love the grandkids picture! I bet those boys love being with Grandma!
Post a Comment