Jake, Grandma, Soren, Magnus, Dailan, and Sam
2. On Sunday morning at the beginning of choir practice the director, Emma Coltrin, had us sing "You'll Never Walk Alone." Since I was still thinking about the race and running at night, that day I was particularly struck by the words, "and don't be afraid of the dark." As usual I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life where I have felt a great need to call upon the Lord for help. The song goes on to say, "walk on with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone." Singing that song, that morning was truly a gift from my Father in heaven. Thank you.
3. I received a most thoughtful note from a friend this week that sent my spirits soaring. Thank you Patty.
4. Jorgen called to share some thoughts he had learned at his Stake Conference. He said he cannot understand how people can function without having the knowledge and truths of the gospel in their lives. He is building a firm foundation of truth.
5. My oldest brother called Saturday morning and bore his testimony of the atonement and divinity of Jesus Christ. Again words of encouragement and love filled my soul with gladness.
6. Last, but not least, I was able to spend time with my five grandsons this weekend. How fun is that, five little boys?! Already they can make the coolest boy noises that I have always envied: cars, trucks, weapons, superhero sounds, you name it, they can imitate the noise.
I give thanks for these tender mercies.

9 comments:
Oh, all those boys! How fun! I'm so glad you had a spiritual week. I can't imagine anything more spiritual than a baby being born.
So cute. I am so glad to see that new baby, he is adorable.
Love, love, love the picture! those little boys are so fun aren't they? Did your brothers make fun of you when you couldn't make the sounds right? Just not fair!
The granddaughters are so fun too, but just not the same. They do have their own little traits that help make the world go round. I do hope you have little girls some day. It is so fun to watch the interaction between our two families when they are split like ours is.
Congrats on the new addition! We're on the home stretch now and just waiting for the contractions to pick up and be serious. :D I love hearing about your races. i hope to learn to run someday, too! You're an inspiration to me. thank you for your example of faith.
wow, and I thought my house was busy with just two boys but five!! I love the picture, and how sweet, cute and tiny is the new little one! I better watch out or I might get the baby bug again!!! And you need some pink in that mix!!
That is such an adorable picture. :)
I can't wait to have a picture like that...they will all have tennis raquets in their hands! LOL!
You really are BLESSED! :)
Have a GREAT day Friend...love you!
I can't decide who is luckier - the grandma or those cute boys!
Darling Picture! And as always inspiring word for me:)
Post a Comment