Jorgen is engaged to Amy Holker! They have been engaged since Valentine's Day, and I do apologize for not announcing it sooner. Amy is from Orem, Utah, a part-time student at BYU, and full-time BYU employee. The wedding is July 10 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. This picture was taken last summer in Park City when I first met Amy. She won this mother's affection when she showed more concern for others' needs than for her own! She didn't hesitate to pitch in and help, and was so good to my mother-in-law. I love you Amy! Welcome to the Goodman family. I love you, too, Jorgen!

This is a picture of baby Soren Genson Goodman who was born on March 2. He joins his family, Daddy Gens, Mommy Nicci, and brothers Dailan and Magnus who have been living with us since last November. How fun for me to have those grandchildren in our home, and so special to have a newborn fresh from heaven spend a little time here! They have since moved to their new home in El Paso for orthopedic residency. I love you Soren, and welcome to the Goodman family!
13 comments:
Congrats to everyone! What a fun time for your family!
xx
It is fun to see the pictures with the names!
That is some good stuff going on there!
Congratulations to all of you
All of these new additions. It is pretty fun and exciting. We loved Amy when we met her. Pass our congratulations on to Jorgen and Gens for us. We love ya!
Congrats on your new grandbaby and soon to be new daughter in law. That is all very excicting.
Wow! what a cutie . . . Jorgen isn't too bad either! she does look like she can take on the Goodman tribe.
Soren is darling, and looks like he is older than just three weeks. Is he growing like crazy or what! I'l l love hearing all the news as spring continues on!
Congrats to Gens and Jorgen!
Hey... I was at that place... in fact... maybe I took that picture... Amy jumped through all of my hoops to be the perfect girl for Jorgen. :)
I can't wait for the festivities.. and Soren is soooooooooooo adorable!!!
You are so lucky! What a good looking family You and Nick have!!! :)
It is great to look at your blog. I found you through heather. Your family has grown so much!!! Amazing!!
Congrats to Jorgen. That is awesome!!! She is way cute. :)
Yey! A date for the wedding!
Congratulations! What fun additions to the family!
Thanks Linda! I love you too! I am so excited to soon be a Goodman!
Post a Comment