I went with two special friends to the Gila Valley Temple open house today. We had so much fun on the drive over except for the not so nice man in a uniform with a speed gun and a pen! Not gonna go there, but he could have cut the driver a break!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Gila Valley Temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so glad you got to see it! I love it and am so glad to have a temple so close now! I can hardly wait to go through for myself. Which should be within a year!!
I need to be smart and get over there during the week. Jon is in his busy time and you know the rest of that story.
Mariah said the boys were pretty impressed with the celestial room and the chandelier. Can't wait to go see it!
That was a fun group to go over with.
What a fun trip! Our boys were so restless after sitting for nearly 3 hours then had to be reverent during the tour, but they were all quiet in the Celestial Room. Gabriel says that's his favorite room. Garrett's favorite were "the cows with the water on top of dem". Funny boys. Those darn uniformed men with pens and speed guns certainly complicate things. I'll bet that county is gonna clean up during the open house. ;-)
How fun! You couldn't have picked better people to share the day with!
my sister is so excited because this one will actually be closer to them than mesa. you three girls look beautiful with the temple behind you. what a fun girl's day!
Post a Comment