The Good Book
The Good Movie
Nick and I went to "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" last night. In my opinion it was a great movie in many ways. I thought the acting was really good, the music was beautiful, the costumes true to the time periods as well as the scenery, the study of each character was thought provoking, and the story was very intriguing. It kept my interest the whole almost three hour long movie. And lastly there were some great words of wisdom from Benjamin Button. "We don't have to stay the way we are, we can stop what we're doing and start over when we want." (or something like that) Sounds a little like repentance, and thank goodness for that!
Good Gracious!!
Just an added phrase to express gratitude for the journey of life I have taken, get to take every day, and will continue to take until I die. Sometimes I'm not too good at feeling grateful until I've crossed over that bumpy road, but always I can look back and remember the gorgeous vistas of growth and learning along the way.
Just an added phrase to express gratitude for the journey of life I have taken, get to take every day, and will continue to take until I die. Sometimes I'm not too good at feeling grateful until I've crossed over that bumpy road, but always I can look back and remember the gorgeous vistas of growth and learning along the way.

7 comments:
You have a mind of wisdom! Looks like I need to get busy reading, and I have been DYING to see Benjamin Button!
Don't you love feeling edified by books, movies and great thoughts around you. I too loved The curious case of Benjamin Button. It sure leaves you with an interesting outtake on life and and is captivating the whole time.
Great job for persevering on your run the other day. I knew you could do it, even though it was scary I think you proved a lot to your self, you should be very proud. I am! I love you
They both sound good, need to check them out. See you at La Parilla Suisa. Some how I wasn't surprised it was you choosing that one!
Love your new look!
Thanks again for the ride.
I will put that movie back on my list and I want to borrow your book!
Such wisdom at such a young age. Thanks for being such a great example of a strong beautiful woman.
Another inspirational post that lifted my day! Thanks!
Where did you find the 3-column template? Or did you create it? I need one!
Post a Comment