Blogging is fun, but it takes soooooooooo much time! I'm gonna have to learn how to discipline myself. Oh, yeah, I've been trying to do that my whole life. Here I am in Hawaii, 3 years and 45 pounds ago! Life is a process, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That picture is cool. The flowers are beautiful and so are you!
I have always thought you are one of the most beautiful women I know... you were then and you are now!
That is an amazing picture... I want to go to Hawaii someday.
Ditto!
You are beautiful and I want to go to Hawaii
We missed you at aerobics...were you blogging?
Hi Aunt Linda, I also recently joined the blogginh world...although I saend m uch more time looking at other people's blogs than adding to my own! :) here is my blog address
http://scottthinksmichelleisawesome.blogspot.com/
Michelle
Garsh, I'm embarrassed. Thanks for the compliments--only meant to share my metamorphosis and the long process it has been! Love ya all!
Hi Miss Linda! Julee was excited to tell me that she saw you at church even though she didn't recognize you. She said, "I was only 4 you know!" ~Steph
Post a Comment