Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My third blog

This is Shaila on Mars Hill overlooking Athens, Greece with the Parthenon in the background. Paul preached to the Athenians from this hill! As my profile says, traveling is one of my favorite things to do and even though I experience a lot of anxiety along the way visiting other cultures really blesses my life. I have been fortunate enough to see and learn about many different peoples from around the world. And that is something I would like to share from time to time, some of the pictures of our travels. This picture was taken in April of this year, 2008. Let me know if you think that would be interesting to you. I would also like to share my hiking and running goals and of course family stuff which is my most favorite thing! Then while I'm at it my other favorite thing that I would like to share occasionally are those spiritual awakenings I might have. Probably won't have too many pictures with those. Well, life is as good as you think it is. Be positive and smile through the tears. Linda

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Cool picture of Shaila. :) I'm glad that you have a blog now!!!

Nick & Kristen said...

Yeah for blogging! I am proud of you...you set this up and EVERYTHING! Way to go barbie doll! That is a nice family picture of you all!

Miriam said...

Where is Shaila, did she go to Wyoming to school?