Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Weekend


Nick and I were innocently minding our own business and this van plows into my 4-Runner in Showlow! No, we weren't hurt, a little sore but that's all. The rest of the weekend was way fun. We went to Hawley Lake for Nick's mother's 90th birthday celebration. Ethel is an identical twin and her sister's family and her family got together to celebrate 90 years of posterity. There were 94 in the Busby family present and 85 of the Goodman family in attendance. I'm sure Nick's sister Miriam will be putting some pictures of the reunion on her blog. (I didn't take any) I have the best in-laws in the whole world--I love them so much and feel very grateful to belong to two great families--the Gent family and the Goodman family.

I do feel a little sad about having to leave my car in Showlow, but after all it is just a car.

6 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

WOW! I am grateful you and Nick are ok... I know a good chiropractor! :)

LucyH said...

Oh my heck! Mom didn't tell me about that! I am so glad you are okay. Thanks for helping my mom with with dinner and cleanup. I really wish I could've been there to help myself!

dhillman said...

Oh no! I am so glad that you and Nick are okay!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I'm glad that you are ok. :) Other than the accident, it seems like you guys had a nice weekend. I love Showlow. It's nice up there. :)

Dunklees said...

Ouch! I'm glad to hear you all are okay.

Miriam said...

Thanks for all your help and support over the weekend. I'm lucky to have you for my sister-in-law!