Thursday, July 17, 2008

Running

Ran 9 miles today.
Really tired the last mile.
Feet didn't hurt as bad.
Drank water from my new camel pak.
Re-learning how to have faith and trust "that it will all work out for the best."
Thankful for running, a relief from fear and worry.
Love my family.

5 comments:

dhillman said...

You are my hero! I need some of that determination. I did go to Curves today, but skipped on the walk around the neighborhood, like I told myself last night that I would do.
Why is it that we have to re-learn? Isn't that what "learn" means, that you have that figured out? I am a re-learner too--especially when it comes to trusting the Lord's timing--not his ability, just my wanting it done...immediately!
Hang in there, and let me help if I can!

Miriam said...

Hang in there, look forward to spending this weekend with you:)

Liz said...

You are awesome and your endurance and determination is inspiring.

Ange said...

i'm not sure how the reading level thing works, its interesting. you are awesome with your running, etc.

John and Becky Bowler said...

You're one lean mean running machine!!!