
I went on a hike today up the Linda Vista Trail. I needed to clear my head, sweat out the toxins in my body, and connect spiritually with my Father in Heaven. The desert was blossoming like a rose--so beautiful. Only in the desert are we thrilled over the tiniest budding flower or slightest indication that there is a green leaf in sight! For me this is a lesson in life. I grasp and cling to even the smallest whisper that "it's going to be ok; it will all work out for the best."
7 comments:
Arizona sure is beautiful. I miss it dearly!
Utah is beautiful, too!
what a great morning for a hike! I wish I could hike but I am a slug unless you could make a contest of some sort out of it.. and we could be on the same team! :0 hahahah!
I love AZ. It's so beautiful here.
Is that the one with the "road" that starts out so steep and then you find the trail?
Looks like it was a great morning. I haven't been hiking since I stopped going with you.
Arizona does have an unique beauty
I love all your pictures! That hike sounded wonderous!
Have I ever told you how much I look up to you? You are amazing!
Post a Comment